search 2013 adfgs

Can something be done legally to stop harassment in the work place without losing my job?

The problem ranges from being called a F-g , threats of bodily harm at work, telling lies and attempting to ruin my reputation, attemps to intimedate and phone calls and text messages calling me a pu__y. One manager even became irratated when she though she was being asked to assist in haveing it stopped.
I hope I have been somewhat discreet with the language. I appologize if I have offended anyone!

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

About Richard Butler

Richard Butler has been marketing online since 1993. As well as having generated "affiliate" income, he also provides "done for you" solutions for small business owners & entrepreneurs: and has his only Web Hosting solution: He has also used his online skills in his Real Estate Investing business, where he is well known as the "video marketing" expert.

3 Responses to “Can something be done legally to stop harassment in the work place without losing my job?”

  1. Kakoii90 December 18, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

    Document the harassment and your attempts to have it stopped. Go to your human resources office and get something done. If you are fired for this, see a lawyer and expect a great payday!

  2. Woden501 December 18, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

    Companies are required to have a system in place for this to be reported. I would suggest doing what kakoii90 said, and keep records of the harassment for a short period.

    More information here…

  3. Payment December 18, 2013 at 4:42 pm #

    Unless you have proof of the harassment and I dont mean just documenting actual proof either by tape recording, text messages showing persons phone number or another employee witnessing there really isnt much that can be done. But if you have evidence then you have just cause to inact on it as long as you wernt the instigator by any means. I firstly would approach management but do not give them the evidence but just show it to them as its your only legs to stand on. If nothing is done by your managers then I suggest seeking legal help, and either sue your work place for not supplying a safe work place or sueing the individual for harassment in the work place. Or sue both for stress. Or threaten your work place with a law suit. Another approach is seek legal advice and then go to your manager, and say youve seeked legal advice.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers